Warranty/ Return Policy
WARRANTY, RETURNS & REFUNDS
WARRANTY INFORMATION & RETURNS INFORMATION
Kingsbury Cricket Australia Return Policy
Our commitment to our customers
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Kingsbury Cricket Australia will exchange or provide a store credit for items that match the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days of purchase
- In their original condition when purchased and unused as assessed by Kingsbury Cricket Australia.
- In their original undamaged packaging
- Submitted with proof of purchase in the form of a receipt
For purchases made through our website “kingsburycricket.com”, returns for exchange or credit, unless it is a faulty product, must be returned by the customer at their cost.
Situations pursuant to the Law, when Kingsbury Cricket Australia will not refund or exchange:
- When a customer changes their mind about a purchase
- Items not returned in their original condition, are damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to Kingsbury Cricket Australia' s fault or error
- Any items returned after 30 days
- Gift Vouchers are not refundable or redeemable for cash
The following guidelines apply to the request for exchange of products:
- Pursuant to the law, Kingsbury Cricket Australia is not required to make exchanges if the customer changes their mind.
- However, on good faith we will gladly exchange products within a strictly 30 day period as long as the product is in saleable condition and in its original packaging
- All exchange requests for online sales must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All exchange requests must be accompanied by a proof of purchase
- Exchanges can only be granted to the original purchaser
- The decision to provide an exchange will made by management
- The exchange item must be agreed upon by both the customer and Kingsbury Cricket Australia.
- If a customer requests an exchange for an item that differs in value from the original item they may either:
- pay the extra amount owing if the amount is more than the original item or,
- receive store credit for the amount owing if the value is less than the original item
Kingsbury Cricket Australia will always endeavour to process the customer’s warranty claim within a reasonable time in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to, under the Law, seek a refund, exchange or credit if an item you purchased has a manufacturer’s fault. This is when the item purchased:
- Does not fit the description
- Develops a major fault such as handle or shoulder breakage during its warranty period (see below for warranty periods).
- Is not fit for the purpose
- Is unsafe
- Is significantly different from the description or sample
Kingsbury Cricket Australia Is committed to ensuring the correct outcome in all warranty claims.
- We will endeavour to process your claim at the quickest possible time.
- All warranty claims must be taken to a Kingsbury Cricket Australia store or if the purchase was made through “kingsburycricket.com” an email should be sent to email@example.com.
- Not all warranty claims are the same and decision will be made on each individual basis.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied with a proof of purchase. In some instances if the sale was processed under the Customer’s details our staff member will be able to access your records if the original receipt was lost.
- Once we receive the claim and the product or image of the fault is inspected, we will send you an email to notify that we have received your claim and product.
- When a decision is made on your claim, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your claim.
- If your claim is approved a refund or store credit will be processed. For online customers refund will be processed and applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
- If you have not received a refund or action on your claim please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kingsbury Cricket Australia offers the following guidelines for the category of products that we offer:
- All bats sold by Kingsbury Cricket Australia will include a 12 month warranty.
- Bats that have a manufacturer’s fault believed not to be caused by the Customer, and are unrepairable, will be exchanged, refunded or given store credit at the choice of the Customer.
- Bats will not be exchanged or refunded due to the handle breaking, edge, toe or surface cracking. This is not regarded as a fault of the bat other than the fact that it is the nature of the product and it will not alter the performance or quality of the bat. In these situations the Bat will be repaired under warranty at no cost to the Customer.
- The price of the bat does not indicate the longevity of the bat. It is a known fact that the most expensive bats which are made of Grade 1 willow are soft in its nature as its quality and performance is superior. These bats by their nature can develop cracks earlier than the lower grade willow bats which by their nature are more dense.
- There will be no warranty on bats that break due to the use of bowling machine balls. Kingsbury Cricket Australia strictly recommends that bats should not be used to play against bowling machine balls.
- There will be no warranty due to dampness & swelling in toe. Water & willow are not a good combination.Kingsbury Cricket Australia recommends the use of shoe goo or a rubber toe to help prevent damage.
- Kingsbury Cricket Australia recommends that added protection should be used when purchasing a new bat. An extratec or fibreglass sleeve, shoe goo or rubber toe for the bat will assist in the preservation of the bat.
- Kingsbury Cricket Australia recommends that all bats purchased must be knocked in. Lack of knocking in may result in the bat cracking earlier than a knocked in bat.
Cricket Protective – Gloves, Pads, Thigh pads
- All Cricket protective items sold by Kingsbury Cricket Australia will include a 6-month warranty.
- The warranty covers a split in the seam or the stitching.
- The warranty does not cover wear and tear, or heavy use.
- If the product can be repaired without altering its performance or shape it will be done with no cost to the customer within the 6 months.
- If the seam or stitching damage is major and cannot be successfully repaired an exchange, refund or store credit will be offered as per the Customer’s choice. The decision to exchange, refund or provide a store credit on these items will be at the discretion of Kingsbury Cricket Australia.
- All Cricket Helmets sold by Kingsbury Cricket Australia will include a 6 month warranty.
- Warranty covers size adjuster (dial) breakage.
- Helmets will not be replaced due to any damage caused by the impact of a ball
- If the fault is major the decision to replace, refund or be given store credit will be made by the store but on borderline cases the Manufacturer will be sent the product to make the decision.
- All Cricket Bags sold by Kingsbury Cricket Australia will include a 12 month warranty.
- The warranty covers split seam or stitching, faulty zipper and faulty wheel(s)
- Cricket Bags during the 12 months that have become damaged due to excessive wear and tear will not be refunded unless the bag has an inherent defect
- A replacement, refund or store credit will be given when a product fault is major. Whether a product fault is major is determined by Kingsbury Cricket Australia, and in some cases in conjunction with the manufacturer.